- Creating and producing images and logos.
- Creating layouts for magazines, newsletters, newspapers, brochures and other print pieces.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Working well in a team, with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists.
- Coordinating for production of print pieces.
- Multi-tasking: graphic designers often work on more than one design brief at a time.
- Creating promotional displays including signs and signage systems for public exhibition.
- Should be very proficient with CorelDraw, Photoshop and Illustrator
Qualifications: Graduate + Graphic Designing Course from a Certified Institute
Experience: 2 Years
Online Job Application Form
All fields mandatory